Belle Epoque Villa
Surface : 331 m² • Plot of land : 900 m²
• A lot of character for this Belle Epoque villa located in absolute calm, very close to the town center on a plot of approximately 900 m2. Built on 4 levels the property is composed as follows:
On the ground floor, a majestic entrance, a large living dining room, and a dining kitchen opening into a beautiful terrace. This level is completed by a boudoir and a guest toilet.
On the first floor, three large and bright rooms en suite.
The last level hosts the fourth bedroom, with its shower room.
A spacious independent apartment, laundry room and boiler room are the ground garden.
The property benefits from a pool and plenty of parking.
Possibility of enhancement.
- Rooms : 9 rooms
- Surface : 331 m²
- Heating : Central, Gas
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Requires updating
- Orientation : South West East
- Built in : 1920
- 1 Land (900 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Apartment
Town centre • Train station • Supermarket • Sea port • Airport
- « Carrez » act : 331 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 4,326 €
- « Carrez » act : 331 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: